Official operation of Shahid Rezaei station, line 6 of Tehran metro
The official opening of Shahid Rezaei station in Tehran metro line 6, is another outstanding and effective engineering service of Behro Consulting Engineers in Tehran and other Iran’s metropolises metro and road network. This station was opened and put into operation on Monday, October 11st with presence of the large number of metro managers.
Shahid Rezaei (D6) Station is located in a densely populated area of District 15 of Tehran Municipality, at the intersection of 17 Shahrivar St. and Shahid Rezaei St and opening this station will facilitate access of citizens of southeastern regions of Tehran to central and southern areas, including the Grand Bazaar of Tehran. Also, with opening of this station, the ice factory area and its surrounding areas will be released and made available to the public.
General epcifications of Shahid Rezaei station
In addition, special equipment and other facilities of this station will be completed and put into operation at the same time as opening of this station. The main equipment such as escalators, elevators, power supply systems of stations and railway lines, as well as tunnel and station ventilation are built inside country and are produced, installed and commissioned with the highest available standards. We can also mention the simultaneous operation of air conditioning system of station and office spaces, water fire extinguishing system, telecommunication system and the video surveillance of the station.
Drilling to platform level of this station has been done using TOP-DOWN method. Iranian natural stones have been used in the floor and walls of the station and using colored composite sheets in passenger platform and passenger transfer gallerie, provided a different and happy atmosphere to passengers.
- Platform Length: 140 m
- Platform Width: 16 m
- Construction Method: Manual drilling, rib method - TOP-DOWN method in platform level
- Area: about 9,500 m2
- Station depth: 24 m
- No. of entrances: 2 (1 in east of 17 Shahrivar St., 1 in west of 17 Shahrivar St.)
- All ventilators:4, being operated:3, to be installed:1
- Number of escalators: 14, being operated:8, to be installed:6
- Number of elevators:8, being operated:6, to be installed:2
- Number of escape stairs:2, being operated:1
- Cut: 71,000 m3
- Reinforcement: 4,500 tones
- Concrete formwork: 17,000 m2
- Concrete: 27,000 m3
- Stone work: 7,000 m2
Executive process of Shahid Rezaei station
Special works that have been done in the construction of this station:
- Using manual drilling, pile ribs and framing and at level of the platform, TOP-DOWN method
- Execution of eye-catching architecture in finishing
- Carrying out instrumentation and behavioral operations, including installing ground and building subsurface pins on the ground and convergence pins inside station spaces and using instrumentation results to reduce execution risks.
Hoping for continuation of these successes, all dear ones who have contributed to the creation of this beautiful station in Tehran, from the beginning until now, especially the hard-working team of Behro Consulting Engineers in Line 6, are appreciated and thanked.
Click here to contact Behro Consulting Engineers